Marine and Offshore
Marine Turret Mountings
Type MRM Marine Rubber Turret mountings are designed to provide superior attenuation of medium to high frequency vibration and noise emanating from a wide range of motor driven machines particularly axial and centrifugal fans.
- High resilience rubber with low dynamic to static stiffness ratio ensures maximum efficiency.
- Good creep performance and long service life.
- Moulded in first grade natural rubber with integral steel base and upper fixing boss.
- Manufactured in three sizes each available in three rubber compounds identified by a colour spot.
- Static deflections of up to 8 mm with loads from 5 kg to 400 kg.
- Axial Fans and Fan Coil Units.
- Rubber Turret mountings should not be used on machines exhibiting high out of balance forces or mobile applications without locking devices or independent restraints.