Acoustic Ceiling Hangers Type LHRH
Designed specifically for applications where audible noise attenuation is of most concern, the LHRH offers a low cost alternative to larger more
traditional spring and rubber hangers.
Primarily used to effectively decouple mass acoustic ceilings from the supporting building structure - thus preventing noise breakout or break-in.
- Epoxy powder coated steel frame tested to 5 x rated load. Other steel parts are zinc plated.
- Rubber hangers supplied with failsafe steel overload washers.
- Capable of up to 15° angular misalignment.
- Can be fitted in drop rod or direct to the supporting structure.
- Low Height Rubber Hangers have natural rubber elements with deflections up to 6 mm.
- Acoustic Ceilings.
There are no application notes for this product.