Spring and Rubber Acoustic Ceiling Hangers Type LSH and LRH
A comprehensive range of steel spring and rubber acoustic ceiling
hangers, offering the designer a choice between low frequency
vibration isolation or optimum performance at higher audible
frequencies, if noise control is of paramount importance.
- Epoxy powder coated steel frame tested to 5 x rated load. Other steel parts are zinc plated.
- Rubber hangers supplied with failsafe steel overload washers.
- Capable of up to 15° angular misalignment.
- Can be fitted in drop rod or direct to the supporting structure.
- Colour coded helical steel springs to BS1726 Class B with nominal deflections up to 20 mm
- laterally stable with 50% overload capacity.
- All steel components are zinc plated.
- Rubber hangers have natural rubber elements with deflections up to 6 mm.
- Acoustic Ceilings.
There are no application notes for this product.