Enclosed Spring Mountings
Type ESB, ES, ES25, ECS25 and ECS50
A unique range of mountings designed primarily for building services applications where the control of low frequency vibration and noise emanating from mechanical plant is of paramount importance.
The benefits of a combined rubber and steel housing for the spring have helped establish the ES and ECS mountings as industry standards accepted by specifiers, equipment manufacturers and mechanical services installers alike.
- Nitrile rubber (oil resistant) lower spring housing eliminates the possibility of metallic continuity and ensures excellent acoustic performance. Steel reinforced on ECS range.
- Full enclosed captive assembly protects the spring and controls transient motion.
- All steel components are zinc plated.
- Axial and Centrifugal Fans.
- Air Handling Units.
- Chillers and Cooling Towers.
- Rotary and Multi Cylinder Compressors.
- Diesel Generating Sets (ECS only).
- Mechanical Test Rigs.
- Isolation of sensitive equipment.
- Colour coded helical steel springs to BS1726 Class B
- laterally stable with 50% overload capacity.
- Simple single screw height adjustment.
- 6 mm thick ribbed rubber seating pads available for ES25 and ECS ranges.
- Colour coded labels for easy identification.
- Stainless Steel variants available.