Studflex Mats and Pads
This market leading design is the most adaptable and effective area isolation product available.
It is capable of protecting entire buildings from railway vibration whilst smaller section pads can be used to isolate building Air Conditioning plant.
Studflex isolation mats are manufactured using a range of first grade natural rubber compounds to BS5176 and are available in either a solid or hollow stud design to cover a wide range of applied loads.
A unique feature of the Studflex design is the moulded segments which allow the mat to be cut by hand into individual pads, ideal for positioning directly beneath machine feet or base frames.
- Moulded in first grade natural rubber to BS5176.
- Manufactured in two designs
- Solid and Hollow
- available in various rubber compounds identified by a colour spot.
- Static deflections of 4 mm with loads of up to 6540 kg per mat (400 x 400) single layer. Deflections of 8 mm for double layer pads.
- Solid variants also available as moulded double layer pads with integral steel interleaves.
- Studflex isolation mats can be assembled in layers using steel interleaves for increased deflection and lower natural frequencies.
- Acoustic Floating Floors for Cinemas
- Recording Studios and Plant Rooms.
- Steelwork and partition wall isolation
- Isolation of low rise buildings from railway and other vibration and noise
- Machinery Foundation Blocks
- Secondary Isolation of Air Handling Units
- Isolation of Sensitive Equipment
- With Inertia Bases type IPF for Pumps etc
There are no application notes for this product.