Marine and Offshore
Rectangular Sandwich Mounts For Industrial and Marine and Mobile Applications
Rectangular mountings, also known as sandwich mountings, are widely used for mounting engines in road vehicles and mobile construction plant. In the larger sizes they are used as vehicle suspension springs and as mountings for acoustic chambers, hoppers and various types of heavy plant installation.
The rubber in the mountings is bonded between two metal plates with holes at each end for fitting. Some designs incorporate steel interleaves for increased load capacity. The mountings are best used in shear and compression but may be loaded directly in shear or compression.
- Moulded in first grade natural rubber.
- Steel metals which are etch primed on external surfaces.
- Rectangular mountings should not be used in tension or exposed to contamination by mineral oils.
- Lift Head Gear.
- Engine Mountings on Road Vehicles.
- Mobile Construction Plant.
- Heavy Plant.
- Conveyor Systems.
- All parts are manufactured from first grade natural rubber with steel metals, etch primed on exposed surfaces.
- Rectangular Sandwich Mounts should not be exposed to contamination by mineral oils.