Open Spring Mountings Type OSB, OSS and OS
Originally designed for use with Type IPF Inertia Pouring Frames, the OS Mountings are now widely used to isolate vibration from every conceivable type of rotating and reciprocating machine. Where control of transient motion is required Open Spring Mountings can be used in conjunction with our Viscous Dampers Type MD/3.
For applications requiring bolting down, the rubber seating pad and grommets ensure that there is no direct metal path between the machine and the seating, thus enhancing the high frequency noise isolation.
- Colour coded helical steel springs to BS1726 Class B with 50% overload capacity and O/D equal to at least 85% of working height.
- Can be bolted to supporting structure or free standing on 6 mm thick ribbed rubber seating pad (fitted as standard).
- Fully height adjustable.
- Zinc plated metals.
- No snubbing gives maximum efficiency.
- Axial and Centrifugal Fans.
- Air Handling Units.
- Low level pipework.
- With Inertia bases type IPF for pumps / generating sets/ compressors.
There are no application notes for this product.