Acoustic Ceiling Hangers
Designed specifically for applications where audible noise attenuation is of most concern, the ACH offers a low cost alternative to larger more traditional spring and rubber hangers. Primarily used to effectively decouple mass acoustic ceilings from the supporting building structure - thus preventing noise breakout or break-in. The ACH may also be used to reduce noise transmission from air conditioning equipment suspended in the ceiling void.
- High resilience first grade natural rubber elements with deflections up to 3.5 mm.
- Available in two sizes for loads from 5 kg to 100 kg.
- Typical force isolation at maximum load of 40 dB to 46 dB @ 125 Hz.
- Integral failsafe steel overload washers.
- Capable of 15° angular misalignment.
- Can be fitted into a wire tie
- drop rod or a strut type support to an acoustic ceiling.