Acoustic Ceiling Hangers Type ACH
Designed specifically for applications where audible noise attenuation is of most concern, the ACH offers a low cost alternative to larger more traditional spring and rubber hangers. Primarily used to effectively decouple mass acoustic ceilings from the supporting building structure - thus preventing noise breakout or break-in. The ACH may also be used to reduce noise transmission from air conditioning equipment suspended in the ceiling void.
- High resilience first grade natural rubber elements with deflections up to 3.5 mm.
- Typical force isolation at maximum load of 40 dB to 46 dB @ 125 Hz.
- Integral failsafe steel overload washers.
- Capable of 15° angular misalignment.
- Can be fitted into a wire tie
- drop rod or a strut type support to an acoustic ceiling.
- Acoustic Ceilings.
- Axial Fans and Fan Coil Units.
- Ductwork and Attenuators.
- Air Conditioning Equipment.
There are no application notes for this product.