Spring Hangers Type SH
A comprehensive range of steel spring hangers offering low frequency vibration isolation.
Wide load ranges and fixing requirements are catered for. Specialist hangers combining steel springs and rubber elements are available and also higher deflection springs if required.
- Epoxy powder coated steel frame tested to 5 x rated load. Other steel parts are zinc plated.
- Colour coded helical steel springs to BS1726 Class B laterally stable with 50% overload capacity.
- Rubber inserts for high frequency attenuation on type SH also prevent the droprod contacting hanger frame.
- Captive assembly with droprod connector on Type SH allows pre-compression of spring prior to installation if required.
- Capable of up to 15° angular misalignment.
- Can be fitted in drop rod or direct to the supporting structure.
- Axial Fans and Fan Coil Units.
- Ductwork and Attenuators.
- Exhaust Systems.
- Acoustic Ceilings.
- Any other suspended plant.
- Pipes should be supported on either side of changes of direction and additional hangers used to support heavy fittings and vertical droppers.
- For larger pipe sizes two hangers can be used at each support position.