Rubber Hangers Type RH
A comprehensive range of rubber hangers offering optimum performance at higher audible frequencies when noise control is of paramount importance.
Wide load ranges and fixing requirements are catered for. Specialist hangers combining steel springs and rubber elements are available and also higher deflection springs if required.
- Epoxy powder coated steel frame tested to 5 x rated load. Other steel parts are zinc plated.
- Rubber hangers supplied with failsafe steel overload washers.
- Rubber hangers have natural rubber elements with deflections up to 8 mm.
- Capable of up to 15° angular misalignment.
- Can be fitted in drop rod or direct to the supporting structure.
- Axial Fans and Fan Coil Units.
- Ductwork and Attenuators.
- Exhaust Systems.
- Acoustic Ceilings.
- Any other suspended plant.
- Pipes should be supported on either side of changes of direction and additional hangers used to support heavy fittings and vertical droppers.
- For larger pipe sizes two hangers can be used at each support position.