Acoustic Wall Ties Type AWT
Acoustic brickwork and internal partition wall ties are designed to provide structural stability whilst attenuating noise and vibration between cavity walls.
- • First grade natural rubber to metal bonded rectangular elements inclined to achieve maximum load and deflection using a combination of compression and shear loading.
- BZP mild steel “Z” and “L” brackets for internal partition walls.
- Natural rubber acoustic element ensures no metallic contact between external and inner brickwork and internal partitions.
- Load tested to 0.75 kN in tension
- compression and shear.
- Masonry ties designed to BS EN 845 with drip feature and safety ends.
- Variable tie lengths and fixing options available to suit cavity widths 50 mm to 250 mm.
- Multiplex cinemas.
- Sound and recording studios.
- Hearing test rooms.
There are no application notes for this product.