Type FCR Shock Mountings are highly effective in reducing the transmission of vibration, structure borne noise and shock from a wide range of rotating and reciprocating machinery and in protecting sensitive apparatus from external disturbances.
- Inclined rubber springs are first grade rubber to metal bonded elements.
- SG iron castings to BS EN 1563 EN-GJS-400/15.
- Rubber spring elements are effectively protected by the top casting and its extended skirt.
- Two different horizontal stiffness axis enable optimum system characteristics and vibration isolation to be achieved using careful orientation of the mountings.
- Static deflections of up to 30 mm with loads from 250 kg to 2200 kg.
- Diesel Generating Sets.
- Axial and Centrifugal Fans.
- Air Handling Units.
- Refrigeration Plant.
- Pumps and Compressors.
- Lift Motor Gear.
- All values of stiffness are nominal subject to ±20% variation on final assembly.
- Dynamic stiffness may vary with frequency. Values stated are reliable for calculation of low frequency characteristics below 100 Hz.
- Optimum system stiffness characteristics can be achieved by careful orientation of individual isolators.
- Optional soleplate is available to facilitate installation on resin chocks.
- We recommend that all fixing bolts used are high tensile Grade 8.8 or higher.
- All connections to and from isolated machine must include flexible lengths, not only to prevent transmission of vibration through the connections and allow the system freedom of movement, but also to avoid possible failure of the connections.