Type Circular Rubber Mountings
Buffer or Bump Stops have been designed as deceleration devices to reduce the effects of impact forces.
- Can be incorporated as a resilient stop that provides progressive stiffening to a suspension system under load.
- All parts are manufactured using high quality natural rubber and are available in two compounds with nominal shore hardness of 45 and 60.
- Standard sizes from 10 mm diameter by 10 mm thick to 100 mm diameter by 50 mm thick.
- Special variants available (subject to Minimum Order Quantities).
- Parts are manufactured with steel metals
- zinc plated on exposed surfaces.
- Buffers should not be exposed to contamination by mineral oils.
- Exposure to contamination by mineral oils will severely reduce working life.
- Bolts are fully threaded to within two pitches of metal plates.
- Nuts and washers are not supplied unless specially requested.
- Isolator stiffness is linear up to maximum load therefore actual deflection is directly proportional to the load applied.
- Suffix part number with .45 or .60 to indicate rubber hardness.
- Please Note! Not all parts are available ex-stock and minimum order quantities may apply.