- Grade 304 stainless steel masonry ties, connecting bolts and washers.
- BZP mild steel “Z” and “L” brackets for internal partition walls.
- Natural rubber acoustic element ensures no metallic contact between external and inner brickwork and internal partitions.
- Load tested to 0.75 kN in tension, compression and shear.
- Masonry ties designed to BS EN 845 with drip feature and safety ends.
- Variable tie lengths and fixing options available to suit cavity widths 50 mm to 250 mm.
- It is recommended that acoustic wall ties are used in conjunction with acoustic wall bearing pads.
- Multiplex cinemas.
- Sound and recording studios.
- Hearing test rooms.