- Unique expanding rubber end fixing of springs (Patent applied for) which also provides high frequency attenuation.
- Nominal 20, 25 and 50 mm deflection colour coded helical steel springs to BS1726 Class B with 50% overload capacity and O/D equal to at least 85% of working height.
- Can be bolted to supporting structure or free standing on 6 mm thick ribbed rubber pad (3 mm on OSS).
- Fully height adjustable (OS25 and OS50).
- All steel components are zinc plated.
- No snubbing gives maximum efficiency.
- Axial and Centrifugal Fans.
- Air Handling Units.
- Low level pipework.
- With Inertia bases type IPF for pumps, generating sets and compressors etc.