- High strength all steel construction epoxy powder coated finish with B.Z.P fixings as standard.
- Optional Stainless steel fixings available across the entire range.
- Colour coded helical steel springs to BS1726 Class B with nominal deflections of 25 mm and 50 mm and up to 50% overload capacity also O/D equal to at least 80% of working height.
- Vertical and lateral restraints have rubber inserts to avoid metallic contact and adequate radial clearance ensures isolation efficiency is not impaired.
- Springs located and seated on rubber washers to reduce high frequency transmission.
- Working height and vertical limiting stops are fully adjustable.
- 6 mm thick ribbed rubber seating pad supplied as standard.
- Cooling Towers.
- Large Fans.
- Air Handling Units.