- Vertical and horizontal machine movement, due to dynamic forces can be controlled by turning the adjusting screws on the tops of the isolators - this very desirable feature is not possessed by other types of isolators.
- A very robust construction and conservative spring stresses assure that the life of the isolators is at least equal to that of the isolated machine.
- Helical steel spring to BS 1726 Class B.
- SG iron castings to BS EN 1563 EN-GJS-400/15.
- A ribbed rubber seating pad is available obviating the need for costly HD bolts for many industrial applications.
- ODL and ODS isolators are not detrimentally affected by oil or water and extreme temperatures do not cause any appreciable change in their excellent characteristics.
- Engine Test Beds.
- Generating Sets.
- Pumps and Compressors.