- Nitrile rubber (oil resistant) lower spring housing eliminates the possibility of metallic continuity and ensures excellent acoustic performance. Steel reinforced on ECS range.
- Full enclosed captive assembly protects the spring and controls transient motion.
- All steel components are zinc plated.
- Nominal 15, 20, 25 and 50 mm deflection colour coded helical steel springs to BS1726 Class B, laterally stable with 50% overload capacity.
- Simple single screw height adjustment.
- 6 mm thick ribbed rubber seating pads available for ES25 and ECS ranges.
- Colour coded labels for easy identification.
- Stainless Steel variants available.
- Axial and Centrifugal Fans.
- Air Handling Units.
- Chillers and Cooling Towers.
- Rotary and Multi Cylinder Compressors.
- Diesel Generating Sets (ECS only).
- Mechanical Test Rigs.
- Isolation of sensitive equipment.