- Tested at 40°C ambient with eyebolt at 400°C (300 mm drop rod and turnbuckle fitted) resulted in only 2°C temperature rise at inner rubber surface.
- Rubber insert is moulded in three variants 55, 65 and 70 IRHD (International Rubber Hardness).
- Rubber insert provides excellent high frequency attenuation performance.
- Unit remains captive and fail-safe whether used as a supporting mount or hanger.
- Unit can be bolted to structure or supplied fitted with a base plate to permit fixing by welding.
- Optional heat insulation pad 100 x 100 x 19 mm thick available for use with mounting. This material is a low thermal conductivity rigid insulation material.
- The hanger is supplied complete with turnbuckle and eyebolt, optional 1 m long drop rod available.
- High transverse/axial stiffness ratio ideal for use as a 'flexible anchor'.
- Capable of 15° angular misalignment.
- Optional soleplate available which can be welded to the structure.
- Marine Exhaust Systems.
- Industrial Exhaust Systems.
- Ductwork and Attenuators.
- High speed rotating machinery.
- Shock mount for control cabinets, instrument racks etc.